Image Map

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Makeover Madness and FIRST post!

Soooo excited to start this blogging adventure!  The TPT Seller Challenge came at just the right time! I have been eager to start this journey and didn't know what to do, so this will give me a great opportunity.  Here is my Makeover Madness product. I created these 5 senses books a couple of years ago right at the beginning of my ventures on TPT and looking back.. WOW... not attractive. haha.




So I've revamped them (all 11 of them!) and bundled them up here for everyone to enjoy :) They're also available as individual books here.  I'm loving the new look and I've been wanting to bundle them forever, so I'm glad that's done as well.  Looking forward to Week #2 challenge!






2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like your choice of fonts for the cards too! Welcome to the wonderful world of teacher blogging! Hope it will be a joy for you!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so eager to get started! So glad you visited! :)

      Delete