Image Map

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Make your Masterpiece = True Love




Ok... seriously, I have fallen in love with the product I made for the Make your Masterpiece challenge! I have wanted to do a colors pack for a while now and just couldn't decide what all I wanted in it or what clip art set I wanted to use.  When I bought an Ashley Hughes set (several weeks ago!) of color splatters, paintbrushes and palettes it just clicked! The result... a 96 page set of posters, songs, books, and activities for learning basic colors!

I teach Kindergarten and it's going to be perfect for some of our beginning of the year activities.


COLOR POSTERS
Set contains color posters and songs for blue, red, yellow, green, purple, orange, gray, white, black and brown.



COLOR SONGS


COLOR WRITE THE ROOM
Set contains two different write the room activities with two recording sheets.  Students can find the color and write the color word or find the color of an object and write the word. 




COLOR BOOKS
Set contains two cover options (color and black line) along with 5 different page options: blank splatter and blank word to color in, blank splatter with color word filled in, blank splatter and blank line, color splatter and blank line and picture with fill in the blank.  Individual color books are also included with a blank page.  Students can make a specific book for one color (i.e. Mrs. Shannon's Yellow Book; corn, flower, butter, blanket) 







COLOR WRITING PAGES

One set of writing pages also included for each color mentioned above. As well as a 1/2 page version that can be used for making a list of objects a certain color, or poems.


COLOR POCKET CHART
These pages can be cut apart to make a variety of sentences to work on sight words and punctuation. 

I hope you all enjoy this product and are able to get as much use as I think I will be able to! I am anxious to post more from the beginning of the year when my students are using this product! 






10 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love how the students get to color in each of the colors! Great job!
    Heidi Neels
    Flipping for First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can't wait to use it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! That was a last minute addition and I LOVE how they turned out!

      Delete
  3. Aww! So cute! I know some Kinder teachers out there are gonna come across this and want to buy it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping people will love it as much as I do! Haha

      Delete
  4. These are adorable! Makes me wish I taught a younger grade! Hope you have great sales from this product :)

    -Courtney
    Classroom Snapshots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad I teach kindergarten! I'm not sure I could do any higher than second! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Brittany! I don't teach kinder, but this color set is awesome! Very well thought-out. I'm shooting for a kinder job this next year, so if I get one, I'll have to come back to shop your store! :)

    Ellie
    Miss Woodward's Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ellie! Good luck on getting the job! I love Kindergarten and I'm secretly hoping I never have to move! :)

      Delete