Image Map

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Spotlight Saturday: Blog Planner and Social Media Calendar


Today I'm linking up with Kindergarten Dragons for her Spotlight Saturday! This is a great way to find some new products and see how people use them before you buy them! Today I'm spotlighting Sweet, Sweet Primary's Blog Planner and Social Media Calendar.  



Since I've just recently (like three weeks ago!) started this blogging and social media venture I wasn't sure how I was going to keep track of what all I needed to do when I came across this awesome product! It goes from July 2015-July 2016 so I can plan out a whole year! It will help me keep track of when I need to do each social media venue: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and my blog. I have already written out a framework for my curriculum and know approximately when I'll be doing each unit so I can also keep track of that if I'd like or at least know that there are certain ideas from my classroom that I want to display through my social media.  It also has a place for notes, and End of Month numbers to keep track of how many followers you have and your TPT sales.  



Here is my work in progress as I'm starting to write things down in my planner along with my Krista Wallden (Creative Clips Paper you can buy on Etsy!) and my new FAVORITE pens available at Walmart or Target or other office supply stores haha. 

If you are new (or experienced) I would definitely recommend this product to help keep (or get!) you organized for all of the potential with social media! 



6 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my blogger calendar! I am so happy it's helping you. 😀
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love, love it! I sat down last night and got it into my new pretty binder and started jotting down ideas! I am so excited to have helpful tools along the way! Thank you!!!

      Delete
  2. What a great Spotlight Saturday! I LOVE learning about new tools that can help me to stay organized! Being organized is one of my biggest goals, thank you so much for sharing this with us!!
    Thank you so much for linking up with us, I had such a great time reading about your Spotlight!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a few other Spotlight Saturdays written down in my binder already! Thanks for hosting, I'll definitely be linking up again!

      Brittany

      Delete
  3. I'm also one who LOVES to be organized! A great spotlight saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm learning to love being organized haha. I can definitely see the benefit!

      Delete