Image Map

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Spotlight Saturday: Creative Clips


It's Saturday! So it's time to team up with Kindergarten Dragons and spotlight another awesome product! I have soooo many products in my downloads folder... seriously, look at this! Look how little the scroll bar is! EEEKKK! But my point is, I have so many products that I love, I'm going to be able to do Spotlight Saturday until I'm 90.  



Anywho.... Getting to the point. The product I have chosen this week is the wonderful, talented, amazing Krista Wallden from Creative Clips. Her work is awesome and while I don't know her personally... she seems pretty awesome as a person too. haha. I am currently obsessing over all of her rainbow clip art sets.  For some reason this year I am realllllllllllly excited to teach colors. Hence, my new colors pack :)  I show some of her work in that pack and most of them came from her rainbow sets. Here are a few examples of her sets.


I mean really... HOW CUTE ARE THESE!?!?!  These are just a few of her sets, she has MANY more that go with the rainbow sets and they are all just as wonderful! Each one includes all of the colors seen and a black line. I just love these sets and can't wait to collect more. They can be used for so many things! Follow Krista on Facebook and Instagram to find out when she is having deals too... I got several of these sets when she was running sales for just ONE DOLLAR!!!! WOW! 



6 comments:

  1. I love her clipart she is definitely the first person I go to when I am looking for something. I love the style of her clipart and her prices are great considering they include both color and black and white. I LOVE her rainbow stuff for the simple fact the children in my class all have individual colors for everything - timelines, plates etc. as we are 'rainbow class' so they are just perfect for us! :)

    Teaching Autism

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to hear more about how you use colors for each child! If you're willing to share email me at shakinitupwithmrsshannon@gmail.com. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I am so just like you with a ridiculously huge amount of downloads in my folder!!! Isn't it so awesome to find so many wonderful creations out there?? I LOVE your Spotlight Saturday!! Krista Wallden is one of my very favorite designers!! I think I have more of her clipart than anything else!! I love those rainbow sets too, I managed to grab a bunch of them at her dollar sale too!!!
    Thank you so very much for linking up with us to share your Spotlight, I really loved reading it!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love having so many resources at my fingertips! I'm really enjoying linking up on different parties. Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  3. Krista is my go-to for clipart, too! You can tell she loves what she does. I haven't used the rainbow sets...yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to invest! They're adorable :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete